Menu
Your Cart

 ร่วมทีมกันมั้ย ? -- ไทยบายเนเจอร์เปิดรับทีมงานออนไลน์ ทำงานจากที่ไหนก็ได้ ดูรายละเอียด !

Healthy Foods

Healthy Foods

Healthy Foods

Offered by: Distributor or Trader Brand: Dream Export Co.,Ltd.
Product: Black garlic is a type of aged garlic which is suggested to be browned by the Maillard reaction rather than caramelized, first used as a food ingredient in Asian cuisine. It is made by curing whole bulbs of garlic over the course of several weeks ( 30-90 days). The curing process descr..
THB300
Offered by: Brand Owner Brand: Thai Market Food TMF
1 Carton:  60 bags x 100 gShelf Life: 24 monthsIngredients: Dried Lemon Grass 80%; Pandan Leaves 20%About the Product:Herbal teas made from dried lemon grass flavoring in Pandan leaves scent. With numerous health benefits, It helps treating stomachache, high blood pressure,&..
THB550
Offered by: Brand Owner Brand: Green Renovate Enterprise
Freeze Dried and Dehydrated Fruits from Thailand Freeze Dried and Dehydrated Fruits from Thailand including Mango, Pineapple and Coconut etc. Natural taste and flavors. High production standards. Certified GMP, HACCP, Halal and FSSC 22000. ..
THB1,300
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)
This is the sticky Notification module. You can use it for any sticky messages such as cookie notices, special promotions, or any other important messages. http://www.allaboutcookies.org/