Menu
Your Cart

Dried Lemongrass Tea with Pandan Leaves

Dried Lemongrass Tea with Pandan Leaves

1 Carton:  60 bags x 100 g

Shelf Life: 24 months

Ingredients: Dried Lemon Grass 80%; Pandan Leaves 20%

About the Product:

Herbal teas made from dried lemon grass flavoring in Pandan leaves scent. With numerous health benefits, It helps treating stomachache, high blood pressure, digestive tract spasms, convulsions, pain,  vomiting, cough, achy joints,  fever, the common cold, and exhaustion.

Product Highlights: 

  • Various health benefits
  • Soothe and cleanse digestive tract and help improve digestion.
  • Promote healthy stomach and intestines
  • Helps with body detoxification
  • Increase immune system
  • Promote weight loss

Health Benefits:

  • Vegetarian
  • Sugar Free
  • No Preservatives
  • Gluten Free
  • No Cholesterol
  • No Sodium
  • All Natural

Standard: 

  • Thai FDA
  • Q Mark Thailand (Quality Mark)
Dried Lemongrass Tea with Pandan Leaves
  • Offered by: Brand Owner
  • Brand: Thai Market Food TMF
  • Shelf Life: 36 months
  • Standards: Thai FDA, Q Mark Thailand
  • Price Below Per: 24 bottles x 240 ml
Product Views: 617
THB550